Monday, August 25, 2008

Obamiden?

As if we weren't already inundated with the cutesy names of celebrity couples such as Brangelina, here we come with.... are you ready for it? OBAMIDEN!!! Can you believe it? This adds proof to the pudding that this whole campaign is nothing more than a big celebrity circus.

Sure we had "Billary" while Bill Clinton was president - but that was not during campaigning, it was pretty much a result of how the White House was viewed while "they" were in office (not to say that it didn't work for them).

I had already made my decision not to participate in the election - I refuse to hold any responsibility for the mess that follows of evil versus evil. After seeing the conjoined name, "Obamiden", in the headlines this morning, I don't know how anyone can take it seriously now.

I did a search of "Obamiden" this morning and was surprised to see that some people were now going to vote for "Obamiden" just because they thought that it was a cute and clever name! I think that proves my point.

It makes me wonder if the only reason Obama picked Biden is because if he picked Clinton the only workable conjoining of the names would have put her first: "Clobama". *Sigh*

No comments: