Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Swap-Bot

If I have been missing since the Eid was finished, it is because I have discovered www.Swap-Bot.com. If you like trading of any sort, chances are you can find it there. As for me, I enjoy doing crafts of all sorts and trading with others who do as well, in order to learn new techniques or just to enjoy getting a surprise.

Yes, I did see the Veep Debates - big snooze. Yes, I am aware there is a financial crisis (but hasn't the rest of America known all of this for quite a long time, despite denials by current administration and its mouthpieces?).

Swap-bot provided more useful entertainment than either VP candidate or the talking heads regarding Wall Street.

I can at least wear a crocheted scarf, or use some new fiber for spinning into yarn. Whereas, it doesn't look like neither VP candidate nor W. nor Wall Street can do anything useful for me or any average person at this time!

No comments: